A New Year A New Start

1.1.16

A brand new year always heralds a new start. Welcome to my new blog for a new me. I spent a year on hiatus away from my blog, Ravelry and most forms of social media while I healed my soul and mind. I have found a new happy place and it's time to rekindle my passion for all things yarn and to share my 'makes' with the wonderful online knitting/crochet community once again.

My old blog has been archived at www.moley-makes.blogspot.co.uk for anyone who wants to see old projects and snippets of my then life.

My new blog starts today. Same old place but brand new look and content with hopefully some new and old faces stopping by for a natter.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy New Year Ruby! Welcome back, I can't wait to see your future posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to getting back into a knitting/crochet routine and sharing and partaking in our wonderful yarn loving online community again xx

      Delete
  2. I am SO HAPPY to find you again Ruby!
    I pretty much did the same thing and came back and changed my blog as well :-)
    It's so good to see you Old Friend.
    Blessings,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danette, how lovely to see you again. I will be sure to catch up with your lovely blog xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the time taken to leave a comment.

Like us on Facebook